Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Working within Corporate Communications gives you the exciting opportunity to gain essential marketing, public relations, event management and communications experience, whilst developing your business and personal skills within a fast-paced and diverse environment. The department is responsible for communicating the corporate values, achievements and business strategies of the Bosch Group to employees, customers and stakeholders whilst also working with internal departments to ensure that they are consistent in their communications activities and use the appropriate platforms for communication and branding.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Digital (internal and external) communications activities: Writing and proof reading news and feature articles for various audiences and multiple media channels. Coordinating, development and planning of content for various Bosch UK social media channels
- Press, media and social media monitoring: Media monitoring of the Bosch brand in the press both online and in print, analysing and reporting this on a monthly basis
- Corporate social responsibility activity: Managing charitable donations and sponsorship, liaising with charities and organising product donations to support their fundraising
- Site display: Managing internal communications policy and developing site display materials
- Information management, administration and project support: Managing the implementation of the data security process within the communications department
- Corporate event and brand management support: Reviewing venues, managing attendee invitations and planning brand displays, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities, helping to support on medium to large scale events throughout the year
- Supporting administration tasks for travel bookings, marketing events and activities, etc.
What distringuishes you
- Excellent command of the English language
- Working professionally within in a team, with different levels of management
- Strong time and task management skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- High standard of English (written and verbal) is desirable, as is work experience in public relations/ marketing/ communications
- You should be confident, ambitious, professional, enthusiastic and motivated
- It is advantageous if you have the confidence to put forward new ideas
- It is desirable if you are outgoing and creative
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2018 for a 12 Month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Therefore, before applying for this vacancy, please inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. If you are not required to undertake a work placement, please do not apply.