Key role responsibilities:
We are seeking a highly skilled and proactive Change and Communications Lead whose role will be to support the SDT Director and lead on implementing change and communications activities within the SDT programme.
This is a new role so you will have the ability to influence and make an impact. The role will report to the SDT Director. Key relationships will include senior leaders in the business, the SDT Programme Partner, Inmarsat corporate communications, channel management and marketing teams.
In particular, this role will:
- Work with the SDT team to ensure the Change and Communications strategy and subsequent plans are fit for purpose and align with the requirements of the overall change and communication strategies of Inmarsat.
- Coordinate and organise impact assessments, subsequent communication artefacts and training workshops / event to drive awareness, understanding and adoption.
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Acting as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor. You may also be required to provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support training efforts, by providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Manage and implement change and communication initiatives aligned to the external and internal communications strategy and plan, ensuring they are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- To act as a point of contact on the management of change and communications activities, providing advice and support on messaging, the full range of existing internal communications channels and developing new activities as appropriate.
- Proactively engage with our Internal Change and Communications Champions network and stakeholders across the organisation to deliver agreed deliverables.
- Where appropriate, plan, edit, write and publish content for a variety of internal communications across channels, such as for our intranet, All Staff quarterly meetings, regular ‘wrap-up‘ bulletins and emails, while also managing subject matter experts to provide content.
- Use a range of channels and integrated programmes to communicate with employees and external stakeholders.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees and external stakeholders in written or spoken form.
- Respond to feedback from employees and external stakeholders and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Ensure all internal and external communications activities are fully evaluated, support the overall communications strategy and reflect the key messages of Inmarsat.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with relevant change, communications, engagement and project management experience.
- Evidence of developing and delivering a change and communications plan to high standards and to a range of audiences across role levels and geographies, as well as utilising varied channels and measuring impact of initiatives on engagement.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, particularly in clearly communicating the vision and key messages of programmes.
- Professional qualifications and experience in change planning and delivery using industry recognised methodologies such as Prosci, Kotter, Prince2, and Agile.
- Delivery focus and project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style.
- Extensive experience of working with or within Big 4 consultancies and systems integrators.
- Solid experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars.
- Experience at managing conflicting requests and priorities, as well as setting and delivering to realistic deadlines.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving, with the ability to translate ideas into actions and outcomes.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate, influence and manage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative software – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://inmarsat.jobs.net/en-GB/job/sdt-change-and-communications-lead-001739/J3T54J6PQ787SZ8CV24?idpartenaire=20222 →