Legal & General Group plc Website
Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Employee Engagement Strategy & Plan for ICS
- Develop an annual Employee Engagement plan in consultation with ICS Heads of Area and key statkeholders, outlining all initiatives, methods and approaches, ensuring these are appropriate and land effectively.
- Oversee full delivery of the employee engagement plan, working closely with key stakeholders and engaging champions/the colleague network across ICS as needed
Communication Delivery for ICS
- Design annual communication plan for ICS, outlining all inititatives, methods and approaches, ensuring these are appropriate and effectiveness is measured.
- Oversee the Delivery of the communications plan using a blend of toold and approaches (existing and new), ensuring a consistent and message is received effectively within each location of ICS.
- Manage ongoing operational communications for ICS, making them effective and engaging with adequate follow up to test that they achieve their purpose.
- Own the business relationship with and liaise regularly with Group Communications and Brand to ensure we are compliant and adherent.
- Evolve and develop further the ICS landscape site to become a central blueprint/go to tool for all of our ICS colleagues.
Communications and Support for Hove Location
- Work with the Hove Location Strategy Committee, Hove Location Forum & MAD Committee to form a communications and engagement plan for the location.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Hove Intranet pages as a central go to tool for all of our Hove colleagues, drawing in support from other business areas’ communications teams on site.
- Support communty engagement by building local network, championing our involvement in line with our goals to be an employer of choice within Brighton & Hove, and draw on Hove location business areas and location committees for support.
ICS Colleague Network
- Oversee the effective set-up and running of the ICS Colleague Network, including representatives in each business area to design inititatives and supporting communications which will help to increase levels of engagement and performance, taking into account transofmrational business requirements and creating a one team vision.
- Support our colleague network in local areas to ensure they are motivated and able to align and support the delivery of central initiatives
- Provide thought leadership for more localised initiatives they may be delivering in their individual areas and drive the sharing of best practice from a communications perspective.
- Support community engagement within Hove
Engagement Planning & Delivery
- Own the design and oversee the delivery of an annual plan of central engagement inititatives that will evolve throughout the year in order to have a clear vision, approach and help to create a one team ethos.
- Deliver specific engagement activities, National Customer Service Awards, etc
Monitor & Evaluation
- Seek feedback and monitor the success of communications and engagement inititatives in line with improving colleague engagement across Insurance Customer Service.
- Coaching and developing the Grade 4 direct report to ensure they deliver on communications and engagement plans to expected high standard.
- Manage the ICS communications and engagement budget, together with the Hove Location budget, ensuring value for money and demonstrable return on investment.
- Experience in internal communication and engagement is require.
- English Language qualification at Degree level desirable
- Other desirable external qualification for competence within role
- CIPD level 5 Diploma in management/ Diploma, ILM in Management qualification or equivalent.
- Level 5 ILM Coaching/Equivalent
- APM Certificate in Project Management or equivalent.
- Understand the overall LGI business and strategy
- Understand the Legal & General brand and tone of voice
- Understand how the different areas within LGI interact
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels is essential.
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and collborate with colleagues across the business.
- Able to demonstrate value-add benefits and measures
- Ability to manage and minimise communications related risk
- Broad understanding of different media, audiences and their needs for effective communications.
- Ability to adapt communication styles to suit the aduience and messaging
- Experience of delivery multi-channel communications within a multi-site enviroment to inform, engage and inspire.
- Experience of developing and delivering engagement strategies which link into the divisional strategic objectives.
- Experience managing complex communications programmes including Large-scale events, and internal communcations/campaigns.
- Excellent project planning and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to interpret compext information
- Excellent attention to details
- Actively listens and understands customer/audience needs
- acts as an advisor and helps clarify needs, issue and solutions
- Takes ownership to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adapts approach to customers’ specific requirements
- Works to build customer confidence
- Outcome and delivery focused
- Approaches challenges and problems with energy, enthusiasm and determinations to success
- Evaluates and reviews against objectives
- Modifies and adapts behaviour to overcome obstacles and achieve higher standards.
Flexibility and Change Orientation:
- Accepts the need for change and is willing to work flexibly
- Understands any issues that change may bring
- Recognises and highlights when change is necessary
- Engages people and gets their buy in for changes to plans.
- Produces practical plans for innovative ideas, explores ideas for improvements
- Questions existing practices and offers alternatives for doing things differently.
- Prepared to try a new approach
- Identifies problems or situations and offers solutions and maintains a positive attitude.
BenefitsWhatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday (plus one day after two years), an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information, please contact Ruth Prosser, Resource Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org