Schindler Group Website
Schindler are looking to recruit a forward-thinking Communications Manager based at our Weybridge Head Office to implement, and in turn develop an internal and external communication strategy.
You will develop our employee branding and drive employee engagement across the business.
As a newly created position, you will be a self-starter who is confident at working alone and with a predominantly mobile work force.
- To develop and implement communication plans, organisation announcements and drive employee engagement across the company.
- Oversee execution of communications across a broad range of media including email, intranet, video and others as required.
- Enforce brand standards vigorously and enhance our image across all channels
- Responsible for up-dating and maintaining the intranet
- Develop new and interesting methods of communicating with employees across the business
- Ensure internal messaging is aligned to external
- Manage communication plans for multiple projects from concept to completion
Create consistent communication practices and approaches
Lead and manage communication events
Responsible for public relations and communications point of contact for Group
The Successful Candidate will have:
Proven experience as a Communications Manager in a standalone role
Demonstrative knowledge of a broad range of communication tools
Excellent IT skills and experience of managing company intranets
Ability to think outside-the-box
Motivated by results and strives to exceed expectationsConfident communicator and influencer
Confident presenterExcellent writing, editing and proofing skills
Self-motivated, self-managed, ability to collaborate and work independently
Enthusiastic work ethic with the ability to prioritise/deal with large workload fluctuations and work well under pressure
Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel
In return for all of the above, Schindler offer a competitive salary along with an annual company bonus scheme, pension plan, 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), flexible benefits including bike to work/childcare vouchers and lifestyle/entertainment discounts