HCA Healthcare UK Website
The Employee Communications and Engagement Manager will be responsible for the internal communication and engagement planning, working closely with stakeholders across HCA UK as well as overseeing the effective and efficient delivery of engagement strategies, key announcements and events. The role holder will also be responsible for working with the external communications team in relation to crisis and incident communication to employees.
This role is based in our central London head office, Marylebone, however the role holder will need to have regular, physical interaction across all of our central London facilities.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity, however, we may also consider a temporary to permanent arrangement. The role will offer a competitive salary package dependent upon candidate experience, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support with developing and implementing the internal communication and engagement strategy; ensuring that the business objectives are met, developing colleagues as comms champions and driving the adoption of The HCA Way and values.
- To effectively manage and develop crisis/issues communication processes, working closely with our external comms team.
- To provide support to managers across HCA in cascading information across their teams.
- To work closely and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders across HCA.
- Responsibility for the implementation of a new intranet system.
- Produce the quarterly magazine for HCA Healthcare UK.
- Write the weekly update email for HCA Healthcare UK.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of holding a similar role in the past, ideally within a large, commercial and multi-sited environment.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously.
- A proactive and resilient approach.