Website Gatehouse Consulting Ltd.
An exciting London-based opportunity with the go-to internal communication agency. London Bridge/Tower Bridge.
Gatehouse is one of the fastest-growing internal communication agencies in Europe – a dynamic business with a ten year track record and a client list to die for. We’re looking for an experienced consultant to join our team on a 10-12-month contract, ideally starting from January 2018 – with potential to become a permanent member of the Gatehouse team.
Internal Communication Consultant (pro-rated £40k)
As a key member of our client-facing delivery team, your role will include responsibility for:
- Day-to-day client contact – including organising and attending client meetings, note taking and issuing follow up contact reports
- Detailed project management of multiple client projects – developing detailed project plans, keeping things on track, participating in client status calls
- Supporting internal communication audits and other client research projects: running online surveys, staff focus groups, one-to-one interviews, analyzing the data and preparing comprehensive reports
- Developing and implementing communication and campaign plans
- Writing and development of client campaign materials and other communication collateral
- Working with other team members (graphic designers, film makers, platform developers, etc) to ensure successful implementation of client projects
- Contributing to new business proposals and pitches
- Contributing case studies and other content to support our marketing strategy
This is a very hands-on role with a small but diverse team – a great opportunity for a strong and ambitious all rounder to work with big name clients across all areas, from research and planning, to campaign development and delivery, to learning and development.
You’ll have 3-5 years’ experience in a communication discipline, including internal communication and, ideally, agency side experience. We’re looking for someone who has a real ‘can-do’ attitude – someone who is ambitious, hard working and has real entrepreneurial flair.
Outstanding organisational/project management skills will be a must – as our team are required to coordinate several projects at the same time – together with first class writing skills and incredible attention to detail. You’ll have good relationship building skills and be self-motivated enough to push forward on projects with limited line management supervision.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must, together with a willingness to learn.
Applications in writing should be sent with a covering letter and CV to Reece Turner-Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note, applications will only be considered from people who are eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com