Kuoni Global Travel Services Website
Communications planning and distribution
- Manage day-to-day co-worker communications channels including newsletters, internal announcements, webcasts, intranet content, etc.
- Write and oversee the design and production of publications, audio visual materials and collateral.
- Produce various communications (e.g. announcements, scripts, speech notes, presentations etc) for senior leadership and functions as required
- Manage discrete communications projects end-to-end. Contribute as a member of project teams to plan and execute communication of major organisational projects
- Collaborate with functional specialists to develop and execute comprehensive and creative communications plans
- Identify, understand and address communication opportunities and requirements for all audiences
- Manage external creative resources, as required, to accomplish objectives
- Consult with business leaders with regard to communication initiatives
- Develop and maintain brand integrity and continuity, both in a visual and written sense, across global business
Employee engagement responsibilities
- To support the design, development and implementation of the wide ranging local, regional and global employee engagement initiatives including:
- Employee surveys
- Employee Value Proposition
- Recognition programmes
- CSR employee engagement
- Prioritising and delivering on the communications needs of a global, dynamic and complex business and industry with particular focus on employee engagement.
- Ensure key corporate messages are integrated into all global communications
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 2+ years’ professional communications experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline
- Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent spoken and written English (Native English speaker or equivalent level)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with all levels
- Experience in designing, planning and delivering global internal communications and employee engagement activities
- Experience in managing communications for global change transformation and technology projects
- Proven track record of excellent attention to detail
- Experience of delivery within tight deadlines with accurate information.
- Experience in multi-cultural internal communications essential
- Experience in CMS and digital communications channels, including Poppulo (formerly Newsweaver), Wix, Waggl and Survey Monkey highly desirable