OCS Group Website
- The past year has been one of significant change, re-focus and stabilisation for OCS. We have a clear plan and we are executing according to that plan. Fundamental to our future success is the commitment and engagement of our people to providing great service to our customers. We need to strive now more than ever to make OCS the employer of choice within our industry.
- Group Corporate Communications is a relatively new function at OCS, and has evolved because of increasing demands from our global business to drive better engagement across all our stakeholders. To date, the Group Corporate Communications team has been busy developing a global strategy and model. We are now looking to build a global team of experienced communication experts to engage a variety of internal and external stakeholders with our strategic plan.
- This is an exciting and unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of corporate communications across OCS Group and its subsidiaries.
- The Communications Consultant Group will work as part of the wider Group Corporate Communications function, supporting the Group and UKIME Head of Corporate Communication, to deliver an integrated corporate communication strategy and programme, including PR, Social Media, Change Communications, Crisis Management and Internal Communications, focused on our Group priorities, globally.
- The Communications Consultant Group will report to the Group and UKIME Head of Corporate Communications
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Role
Play a key role in delivering internal/external communication campaigns focused on Group strategic priorities, including developing and publishing content across a variety of offline and online channels and working with 3rd party suppliers to creatively develop campaigns.
Promote the Group Communication strategy and be an ambassador for Group Corporate Communications internally and externally.
Support the rollout of a PR and Social Media strategy, as guided by the Group and UKIME Head of Corporate Communications, including posting to social media.
Working closely with the Group Channels team and the Group and UKIME Head of Corporate Communications, actively gather and write Group stories that support the Group priorities, suitable for a variety of channels.
Promote good governance across all channels; ensuring sign off processes are followed; the OCS brand integrity is protected yet continues to evolve; brand messaging is consistent; and, messaging is high impact, low volume (working with channel and messaging frameworks).
Provide hands-on communication support for Group events.
Regularly monitor and manage the channel and campaign trackers for Group communications
Collaborate with Marketing teams globally to ensure the output of the PR strategy and Social Media strategy, e.g. social posts, align and remain consistent with marketing messaging.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in either Internal or Corporate Communications
- Strong online and print writing skills
- Demonstrable relationship building skills
- Experience of corporate Social Media (internal/external) is essential
- O365/Sharepoint 2013-6/365 experience is desirable
- Exposure to PR is desirable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com