Becoming Head of People Engagement with Constructionline:The Head of People Engagement will be responsible for delivering people development strategy and delivery encompassing Recruitment, Learning & Development, Internal Communication and Employee Engagement. The role works with various stakeholders in the business to define and streamline strategies and establish skill gaps within the organisation where you will be able to drive effective change through recommendations.
What you will do:
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop and implement a recruitment strategy in partnership with Capita’s Internal Recruitment function that is driven by our business objectives and values.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to scope, design and implement career development strategies such as reward mechanisms, mentoring, coaching and role model programmes and succession planning.
- Work in partnership with the management team to establish skill gaps and then develop effective training solutions aligned to business objectives and values.
- Research, scope, recommend and implement people strategies and initiatives that will complement the evolving needs of the business.
- Take ownership of the on-boarding process in partnership with Capita’s Internal Recruitment function and Hiring Managers, inclusive of processing relevant paperwork using internal systems.
- Work with senior management to develop ways of driving up engagement.
- Take ownership of driving down attrition and absenteeism
Your experience will include:
- Experience of leading people development initiatives at strategic level.
- Good experience within Learning and Development
- Working knowledge of dealing with disciplinary/sickness/performance management.
- Has commercial awareness
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, highly personable with a flexible and mature approach.
Constructionline, is the UK’s most connected and progressive database of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting and consultancy simpler and helping our customers across the construction industry achieve more by allowing them to access those services with ease. We build value from beginning to end in the supply chain and procurement cycle. Join our teams and help make it easier to optimise performance, minimise risk and realise opportunities.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Seona Treadaway for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.