Dixons Carphone Website
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Communications Business Partner to join Dixons Carphone. This is a key position with responsibility for developing and delivering internal communication across the business.
- Translate the Dixons Carphone internal communications strategy in a way that is inspiring and meaningful for leaders and colleagues across the business
- Design, plan and implement communications programmes for a range of business initiatives including the communication of the strategy, purpose and values, HR policies including leadership development, reward and recognition etc.
- Work with the Corporate Affairs team to insure external media, investor and CSR activities are reflected to colleague audiences as appropriate
- Advise and support internal stakeholders on their internal communications requirements both within their own areas and across the business
- Where appropriate, utilise existing channels to ensure business-wide messages are communicated in an exciting, engaging and effective way
- Develop and lead internal events for the leadership team or for other cross-business audiences, utilising suppliers as appropriate
- Ensure an environment of two way communications and feedback exists in all communications
- Understand and be able to administrate Sharepoint, Workplace and maximise the use of digital and social media channels.
Do you have?
- Proven ability to establish internal communications strategy, manage and implement results orientated communications programmes to engage colleagues in the understanding of business strategy, priorities and achievements.
- Expert knowledge of internal comms tools and techniques, both strategic and tactical.
- Exceptionally strong stakeholder management skills and political “nous” with ability to provide strategic counsel to senior stakeholders.
- Proven process / project management experience to deliver successfully on a variety of responsibilities and deliverables.
Who Are We?
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more – we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.