Based in York, the Nestlé Product Technology Centre (NPTC) is part of a global network of Research Centres focusing purely on excellence in confectionery worldwide. Whether chocolate, confectionery or wafer-based treats, the NPTC leads the way in how they’re developed, processed and packaged. It’s a place where creativity meets practicality, but where being pragmatic doesn’t hinder ideas. If anything, it calls for more expertise and ingenuity to make fantastic initial concepts become exceptional industrialised ideas.
What can you expect?
An exciting new vacancy has arisen within the NPTC team based in York. We are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist with a passion for employee engagement who can take the lead in managing a range of internal communication projects, event management and deliver a step change in how we communicate with our people, our stakeholders and external partners.
- Creating compelling campaigns and messages for core internal communication channels
- Supporting the development of new communication techniques and approaches
- Developing and implementing internal communication plans on a project basis to support company-wide initiatives
- Newsgathering, writing and editing for online and print communications
- Planning and managing internal events
- Providing support to the HR Business Partner on people engagement initiatives
What we’re looking for
You must have a proven track record of developing and delivering engaging communications. You’ll be able to rapidly build strong, influencing, working relationships and will have the ability to work in fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines. You will have strong internal communication skills, such as digital media, intranet publishing and event management and have a passion and drive for connection.